The Army has a new type of multi-polymer filament for commonly-used desktop 3-D printers. This advance may save money and facilitate fast printing of critical parts at the point of need.
- Survey: barriers, not demographics, affect willingness to pursue veterinary care
- Reactive halogen from domestic coal burning aggravates winter air pollution
- Borderline personality disorder: Don’t ignore it
- Boosting the efficiency of carbon capture and conversion systems
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity