Study shows twice the average emissions rate of 11 other major US production regions; paper demonstrates potential for space-based data to drive down methane loss rates.
- Rapid method of isolating tumor-targeting T cells could propel personalized cancer treatment
- Bat-winged dinosaurs that could glide
- Tracer molecule may improve imaging tests for brain injury
- Details about broadly neutralizing antibodies provide insights for universal flu vaccine
- ‘Mini-lungs’ reveal early stages of SARS-CoV-2 infection