The medical response can be optimized and thus limit the socio-economic damage by turning down the national level of fear and beginning the recovery process by reopening the economy in a methodical way. This can be accomplished through application of individual and community risk management at the local level that is not compatible with Nation-wide or State-wide blanket interventions. This will mitigate a follow-on, multi-pronged Public Health crises fueled by unemployment and educational disruption.
- Rapid method of isolating tumor-targeting T cells could propel personalized cancer treatment
- Bat-winged dinosaurs that could glide
- Tracer molecule may improve imaging tests for brain injury
- Details about broadly neutralizing antibodies provide insights for universal flu vaccine
- ‘Mini-lungs’ reveal early stages of SARS-CoV-2 infection