The medical response can be optimized and thus limit the socio-economic damage by turning down the national level of fear and beginning the recovery process by reopening the economy in a methodical way. This can be accomplished through application of individual and community risk management at the local level that is not compatible with Nation-wide or State-wide blanket interventions. This will mitigate a follow-on, multi-pronged Public Health crises fueled by unemployment and educational disruption.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles