Postgraduate student Ekaterina Krol and Senior Research Associate at the Department of Applied Ecology of St Petersburg University Ivan Nekhaev have found a marine snail from the subclass Neomphaliones in a collection from the Soviet Arctic expeditions of the 1930s. For over 70 years, it has been mistakenly placed in another family of marine molluscs. It is noteworthy that representatives of the subclass Neomphaliones have been found in such specific habitats as sunken wood and hydrothermal vents.
- New drug combination shows promise as powerful treatment for AML
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- New approach emerges to better classify, treat brain tumors
- Certain parenting behaviors associated with positive changes in well-being during COVID-19 pandemic
- Do children view punishment as rehabilitative? A new study takes a look