The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI), American College of Cardiology (ACC) and American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) have released a consensus statement that provides recommendations for a systematic approach for the care of patients with an acute myocardial infarction (AMI) during the coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. The document is jointly published in Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, the official journal of SCAI, and the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Multiple sclerosis: Immune cells silence neurons by removing synapses
- CT imaging features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus
- UOC researchers have analysed 13 apps developed for the treatment and control of neglected tropical diseases, identifying the main weaknesses and evaluating possible improvements
- A benchmark for single-electron circuits
- Autistic kids may have a harder time recognizing healthy vs. toxic arguments