Can staying up late make you fat? Researchers found the opposite to be true when they studied sleep in worms: It’s not the sleep loss that leads to obesity, but rather that excess weight can cause poor sleep.
- Corona vaccination: Approach receives approval
- Roadblocks to success for PhD grads could mean missed opportunities for Canada
- Scientists developed energy saving ceramic phosphors for high power LED systems
- Myeloid immune cells in the blood tied to severe COVID-19
- Study provides first real-world evidence of Covid-19 contact tracing app effectiveness