New research from the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Engineering and Applied Science is bridging the gap between batteries and energy harvesters like solar panels. Their ‘metal-air scavenger’ gets the best of both worlds.
- Better diet and glucose uptake in the brain lead to longer life in fruit flies
- Rapid blood test identifies COVID-19 patients at high risk of severe disease
- New study connects religiosity in US South Asians to cardiovascular disease
- USask study finds COVID isolation worsens student diets, inactivity, and alcohol intake
- Scientists offer road map to improve environmental observations in the Indian Ocean