Chinese researchers led by DENG Jianliao from the Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (SIOM) have developed a pulsed optically pumped (POP) atomic clock with a frequency stability of 10-15 at 104 seconds based on a new design.
- Solar hydrogen: Photoanodes made of alpha-SnWO4 promise high efficiencies
- When looking at species declines, nuances and long-term data are important
- Reef fish futures foretold
- Researchers use nanomaterials to make 2D diamond clusters at room temperature
- Corona vaccination: Approach receives approval