Researchers have created a free-to-use database of 14,000 known macrolactones — large molecules used in drug development — which contains information about the molecular characteristics, chemical diversity and biological activities of this structural class.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles