University at Buffalo and University of Chicago scientists set out to investigate the evolution of a gene that helps women stay pregnant: the progesterone receptor gene. The results come from an analysis of the DNA of 115 mammalian species.
- New maintenance treatment for acute myeloid leukemia prolongs the lives of patients
- Massey researchers review geographic factors that affect HPV vaccination rates
- Rediscovery of the ‘extinct’ Pinatubo volcano mouse
- New blueprint for more stable quantum computers
- UMD researcher expands plant genome editing with newly engineered variant of CRISPR-Cas9