The cover for issue 16 of Oncotarget features Figure 6, ‘Radiation-induced DNA damage measured by γ-H2AX foci formation at a specified time point after 10 Gy irradiation,’ by Zhang, et al.
- Concordia researchers find melatonin is effective against polycystic kidney disease
- Southern Africa’s most endangered shark just extended its range by 2,000 kilometers
- Smart algorithm cleans up images by searching for clues buried in noise
- Ocean toxin a heartbreaking threat for sea otters
- Researchers simplify the study of gene-environment interactions