New research highlights how urban expansion is creating the conditions for infectious diseases to emerge and spread around the world by blurring the classical boundaries between city, suburb, and countryside.
- Broad beans versus soybeans as feedstuff for dual-purpose chickens
- SLAC invention could make particle accelerators 10 times smaller
- New brain cell-like nanodevices work together to identify mutations in viruses
- Three genes predict success of naltrexone in alcohol dependence treatment
- Your neighborhood may raise your risk of chronic kidney disease