In seeking to learn more about Neptune-like exoplanets, an international team of researchers, led by Arizona State University, has provided one of the first mineralogy lab studies for water-rich exoplanets.
- Volunteers receiving government aid while unemployed face scrutiny, bias from public
- The testimony of trees: How volcanic eruptions shaped 2000 years of world history
- Building walls that will make summer heat waves more bearable
- How hormone therapy slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Could your menopause symptoms be hard on your heart?