Finnish researchers have developed a new automatized way to localise mandibular canals.
- New blueprint for more stable quantum computers
- UMD researcher expands plant genome editing with newly engineered variant of CRISPR-Cas9
- Lack of sleep, stress can lead to symptoms resembling concussion
- Shift in caribou movements may be tied to human activity
- Consenting for treatment in advance to reduce leaving the hospital against medical advice among patients with addiction – Experts debate pros and cons