Despite significant obstacles presented by COVID-19, Regenstrief Institute Affiliated Scientist Jie Zhang, PhD, Regenstrief Institute Research Scientist Kun Huang, PhD, both Indiana University School of Medicine faculty members, and Jun Cheng, PhD of Shenzhen University conducted a study applying machine learning and image analysis to distinguish a rare subtype of kidney cancer (tRCC ) while Dr. Cheng was quarantined in Wuhan. The study is published in the April 14, 2020 issue of Nature Communications.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles