A new study analyzing tweets about COVID-19 found that users with larger social networks tend to use fewer uncivil remarks when they have more positive responses from others.
- Patients of Asian and black backgrounds more likely to die from COVID, large study reveals
- Magnetic waves explain mystery of Sun’s outer layer
- CT identifies patients with high-risk nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Research shows preference for male children is declining in Bangladesh
- Microbiome Search Engine 2 helps researchers explore microbiome space