Researchers from the universities of Palermo (Italy), Tsukuba (Japan) and Plymouth (UK) showed that elevated dissolved CO2 conditions can lead to a 45% decrease of fish diversity.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death