The Arctic Ocean in summer will very likely be ice free before 2050, at least temporally. The efficacy of climate-protection measures will determine how often and for how long. These are the results of a new research study involving 21 research institutes from around the world, coordinated by Dirk Notz from the University of Hamburg, Germany.
- New drug combination shows promise as powerful treatment for AML
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- New approach emerges to better classify, treat brain tumors
- Certain parenting behaviors associated with positive changes in well-being during COVID-19 pandemic
- Do children view punishment as rehabilitative? A new study takes a look