A recently-published, independent, peer-reviewed, international study in Current Urology measured reliability and transparency of online medical information for people with prostate cancer and their caregivers, and found the NCCN Guidelines for Patients to be one of the most trustworthy resources.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles