Having detailed land cover information is important for a better understanding of our environment. This information is increasingly obtained from satellite images with high temporal and spatial resolution. However, clouds often prevent the view from space to the earth’s surface. The dynamic use of machine learning models can take this local cloud cover into account. The algorithm recognises 19 different types of crops, accurate to 88 percent.
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer
- New first-line treatment option for metastatic kidney cancer
- UC study sheds light on cancer treatment, COVID-19