Having detailed land cover information is important for a better understanding of our environment. This information is increasingly obtained from satellite images with high temporal and spatial resolution. However, clouds often prevent the view from space to the earth’s surface. The dynamic use of machine learning models can take this local cloud cover into account. The algorithm recognises 19 different types of crops, accurate to 88 percent.
- Multiple sclerosis: Immune cells silence neurons by removing synapses
- CT imaging features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus
- UOC researchers have analysed 13 apps developed for the treatment and control of neglected tropical diseases, identifying the main weaknesses and evaluating possible improvements
- A benchmark for single-electron circuits
- Autistic kids may have a harder time recognizing healthy vs. toxic arguments