What astronomers thought was a planet beyond our solar system, has now seemingly vanished from sight. Astronomers now suggest that a full-grown planet never existed in the first place. The NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope had instead observed an expanding cloud of very fine dust particles caused by a titanic collision between two icy asteroid-sized bodies orbiting the bright star Fomalhaut, about 25 light-years from Earth.
- Research shows people with high omega-3 index less likely to die from COVID-19
- Breakthrough design at UBCO vastly improves mechanical heart valve
- No overall difference in concussion recovery time for male and female college athletes
- How did Florida fail to respond to a coral disease epizootic and what’s to follow?
- Highly specific synaptic plasticity in addiction