Coumarin derivatives (coumarins) are a class of compounds with a wide range of biological activities, which have found their application in medicine, pharmacology, cosmetics and food industry. Therefore, many researchers have been performing the synthesis of coumarin derivatives on a daily basis. Green chemistry methods include the use of ultrasound and microwaves, ionic liquids and deep eutectic solvents, solvent-free synthesis, mechanosynthesis and multicomponent reactions.
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer
- New first-line treatment option for metastatic kidney cancer
- UC study sheds light on cancer treatment, COVID-19