After a yearlong study of people with opioid dependence, Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers report evidence that adding $8 an hour to their paychecks may help those in recovery stay drug free longer, as well as encourage them to get and hold regular jobs.
- Study finds COVID-19 attack on brain, not lungs, triggers severe disease in mice
- Study identifies a nonhuman primate model that mimics severe COVID-19 similar to humans
- With a little help from their friends, older birds breed successfully
- State responses, not federal, influenced rise in unemployment claims early in the pandemic
- Mystery of Martian glaciers revealed