A new research result from iPSYCH shows that 40% of the women who suffer a psychosis after giving birth — known as postpartum psychosis – do not subsequently become ill again.
- New blueprint for more stable quantum computers
- UMD researcher expands plant genome editing with newly engineered variant of CRISPR-Cas9
- Lack of sleep, stress can lead to symptoms resembling concussion
- Shift in caribou movements may be tied to human activity
- Consenting for treatment in advance to reduce leaving the hospital against medical advice among patients with addiction – Experts debate pros and cons