Researchers from CSIRO, Australia’s national science agency, have unveiled a new approach to analysing the genetic codes — or the blueprint — of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19. The findings will help researchers better understand how strains of the virus evolve and help identify new clusters of the virus.
- Mount Sinai researchers build models using machine learning technique to enhance predictions of COVID-19 outcomes
- Eliminating microplastics in wastewater directly at the source
- Vermont’s BIPOC drivers are most likely to have a run-in with police, study shows
- Many parents say teens with anxiety, depression may benefit from peer confidants at school
- Where COVID-19 hit hardest, sudden deaths outside the hospital increased