Women are more likely to die after a heart attack than men because they are often not prescribed the drugs they need. That’s the result of research presented today on ACVC Essentials 4U, a scientific platform of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles