Women are more likely to die after a heart attack than men because they are often not prescribed the drugs they need. That’s the result of research presented today on ACVC Essentials 4U, a scientific platform of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Injections are two-and-a-half times safer when nurses use revamped guidelines
- Cell ‘membrane on a chip’ could speed up screening of drug candidates for COVID-19
- Asthma does not seem to increase the severity of COVID-19
- Flashes bright when squeezed tight: How single-celled organisms light up the oceans
- Study indicates that Medicaid expansion has led to earlier cancer detection among individuals with low income