In the first study of its kind, Johns Hopkins researchers provide evidence that an alternative imaging technique could someday replace current methods that require potentially harmful radiation.
- Doctoral student leads paleoclimate study of precipitation and sea ice in Arctic Alaska
- Women influenced coevolution of dogs and humans
- Efficient solid-state depolymerization of waste PET
- Fine tuning first-responder immune cells may reduce TBI damage
- Childhood cancer survivors are not more likely to terminate their pregnancies