More than 200 regions (amino acids) in histones are identified as responsible for regulating the response to cell stress.The study reports that histones undergo distinct modifications depending on the type of cell stress.The work by the Cell Signaling laboratory has been published in the journal Nucleic Acids Research.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed