A new study by the Aksimentiev group at the University of Illinois has used molecular dynamics simulations to understand how sodium dodecyl sulfate, a commonly used detergent in labs, induces protein folding. Their results were published in the journal Nanoscale.
- Newly discovered subset of brain cells fight inflammation with instructions from the gut
- SARS-CoV-2 reacts to antibodies of virus from 2003 SARS outbreak, new study reveals
- Domino effects and synchrony in seizure initiation
- Increasing ocean temperature threatens Greenland’s ice sheet
- Biomarkers in mother’s plasma predict a type of autism in offspring with 100% accuracy