Researchers at the University of South Florida reviewed data available from the Chinese Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and determined for every child hospitalized for COVID-19 in the US, there are actually 2,381 children infected with the virus.
- Doctoral student leads paleoclimate study of precipitation and sea ice in Arctic Alaska
- Women influenced coevolution of dogs and humans
- Efficient solid-state depolymerization of waste PET
- Fine tuning first-responder immune cells may reduce TBI damage
- Childhood cancer survivors are not more likely to terminate their pregnancies