Researchers at the University of South Florida reviewed data available from the Chinese Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and determined for every child hospitalized for COVID-19 in the US, there are actually 2,381 children infected with the virus.
- Long-term strategies to control COVID-19 must treat health and economy as equally important
- Cigarette sales declining by 20 million a month after advent of standardized packaging
- Jurassic fossils from northeastern China reveal morphological stasis in the catkin-yew
- Columbia physicians give first comprehensive review of COVID-19’s effects outside the lung
- Couldn’t socially distance? Blame your working memory