Once a cancer patient’s tumors develop resistance to chemotherapy, the prognosis can be poor. However, inhibiting a key gene involved in multidrug resistance, MDR1, has not improved outcomes. A new study offers a reason, revealing unintended downstream effects on immune system cells.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles