In a New England Journal of Medicine paper, researchers urge a coordinated global effort in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, with countries around the world [taking] concrete steps to assist Africa in staying ahead of the curve, even as they confront their own epidemics.
- ‘Best’ hospitals should be required to deliver tobacco treatment
- Suspension of fertility treatments during COVID-19 has mental health impacts
- 40% of O’ahu, Hawai’i beaches could be lost by mid-century
- E. coli bacteria offer path to improving photosynthesis
- Hyperbolic metamaterials exhibit 2T physics