The information of the territory provided by the laser technology from an airplane can be combined with data collected in mountain lakes with an inflatable boat and a small echo sounder to obtain three-dimensional maps. The system has been successfully tested by two geologists at the Truchillas glacial lake in Spain.
- Volunteers receiving government aid while unemployed face scrutiny, bias from public
- The testimony of trees: How volcanic eruptions shaped 2000 years of world history
- Building walls that will make summer heat waves more bearable
- How hormone therapy slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Could your menopause symptoms be hard on your heart?