The information of the territory provided by the laser technology from an airplane can be combined with data collected in mountain lakes with an inflatable boat and a small echo sounder to obtain three-dimensional maps. The system has been successfully tested by two geologists at the Truchillas glacial lake in Spain.
- Better diet and glucose uptake in the brain lead to longer life in fruit flies
- Rapid blood test identifies COVID-19 patients at high risk of severe disease
- New study connects religiosity in US South Asians to cardiovascular disease
- USask study finds COVID isolation worsens student diets, inactivity, and alcohol intake
- Scientists offer road map to improve environmental observations in the Indian Ocean