A University of Phoenix survey gauged US adults’ mental health as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and revealed that 4 in 10 are lonelier now than ever before.
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies