A support program that aims to boost retention in the Armed Forces has received a positive research evaluation from Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), with military personnel reporting increased confidence in their employment prospects and increased goodwill towards the Armed Forces.
- Children’s immune response more effective against COVID-19
- Cities beat suburbs at inspiring cutting-edge innovations
- Childhood sexual abuse: Mental and physical after-effects closely linked
- Diabetes dramatically reduces the kidney’s ability clean itself
- Nearly 20 percent of americans don’t have enough to eat