The search for coveted high-temperature superconductors is going to get easier with a new ‘law within a law’ discovered by Skoltech and MIPT researchers and their colleagues, who figured out a link between an element’s position in the Periodic Table and its potential to form a high-temperature superconducting hydride.
- Breeding new rice varieties will help farmers in Asia
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough
- Reprogramming of immune cells enhances effects of radiotherapy in preclinical models of brain cancer
- Consensus statement on doppler waveforms