The search for coveted high-temperature superconductors is going to get easier with a new ‘law within a law’ discovered by Skoltech and MIPT researchers and their colleagues, who figured out a link between an element’s position in the Periodic Table and its potential to form a high-temperature superconducting hydride.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed