The search for coveted high-temperature superconductors is going to get easier with a new ‘law within a law’ discovered by Skoltech and MIPT researchers and their colleagues, who figured out a link between an element’s position in the Periodic Table and its potential to form a high-temperature superconducting hydride.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles