In experiments with mice, researchers have studied neuronal mechanisms and found a way to by and large prevent spasticity from developing after spinal cord injuries. A new study from the University of Copenhagen shows that the researchers have done this by using already approved medicine for high blood pressure.
- A computer predicts your thoughts, creating images based on them
- Ways to improve petroleum coke combustibility studied with presence of metal catalysts
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse
- European survey shows alarmingly low awareness of erectile dysfunction
- Black women may be less likely to receive timely treatment for breast cancer