The time research aerosolisation of virus droplets and airborne transmission is now. Airborne spread of COVID-19 through the ventilation is most likely responsible for cruise ship outbreaks and retrospective modelling of the SARS virus point to this pathway to infection.
- Rapid blood test identifies COVID-19 patients at high risk of severe disease
- New study connects religiosity in US South Asians to cardiovascular disease
- USask study finds COVID isolation worsens student diets, inactivity, and alcohol intake
- Scientists offer road map to improve environmental observations in the Indian Ocean
- Conductive nature in crystal structures revealed at magnification of 10 million times