The time research aerosolisation of virus droplets and airborne transmission is now. Airborne spread of COVID-19 through the ventilation is most likely responsible for cruise ship outbreaks and retrospective modelling of the SARS virus point to this pathway to infection.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed