The end of soy as a protein substitute? Researchers at the University of Copenhagen have found a way to make protein powder using fava beans — a far more climate-friendly alternative.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers