Primary care health workers now have a guide for conducting remote consultation of suspected COVID-19 patients, developed by a team of researchers from Singapore and the UK.
- New clues help explain why PFAS chemicals resist remediation
- Study finds COVID-19 attack on brain, not lungs, triggers severe disease in mice
- Study identifies a nonhuman primate model that mimics severe COVID-19 similar to humans
- With a little help from their friends, older birds breed successfully
- State responses, not federal, influenced rise in unemployment claims early in the pandemic