New research from entomologists at UC Davis clears a potential obstacle to using CRISPR-Cas9 ‘gene drive’ technology to control mosquito-borne diseases such as malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever and Zika.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles