A collaborative study by Clemson scientist Matthew Koski suggests that pollen color can evolve independently from flower traits, and that plant species maintain both light and dark pollen because each offers distinct survival advantages.
- Atom-Billiards with X-Rays: a new Approach to look inside of Molecules
- Simpler models may be better for determining some climate risk
- 3D camera earns its stripes at Rice
- How do Americans view the virus? Anthropology professor examines attitudes of COVID
- Color-coded biosensor illuminates in real time how viruses attack hosts