In Nature Medicine, the seven comprehensive cancer centres of Cancer Core Europe (CCE), including the Netherlands Cancer Institute and Cancer Research UK Cambridge Centre, have shared how they rapidly reorganised their oncological healthcare systems during the COVID-19 pandemic. In this joint effort, the centres offer guidance to institutions globally by outlining their general consensus measures and organisational strategies adopted to make their operations “pandemic proof”.
- Gall fly outmaneuvers host plant in game of “Spy vs. Spy”
- Black individuals at higher risk for contracting COVID-19, according to new research
- Chatbots can ease medical providers’ burden, offer guidance to those with COVID-19 symptoms
- Using electricity to break down pollutants left over after wastewater treatment
- Extreme rainfall events cause top-heavy aquatic food webs