New results from an experiment called T2K suggest that physicists are closer than ever before to answering a major mystery: Why didn’t the universe annihilate itself in a humungous burst of energy not long after the Big Bang?
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers