An international team of researchers have found a new way to speed up quantum computing that could pave the way for huge leaps forward in computer processing power.
- Taking in refugees does not strongly influence xenophobia in East German communities
- Water on exoplanet cloud tops could be found with hi-tech instrumentation
- Targeting the treatment of autoimmune diseases
- New research says Sodium-ion batteries are a valid alternative to Lithium-ion batteries
- The co-occurrence of cancer driver genes, key to precision medicine