As our body’s largest and most prominent organ, the skin also provides one of our most fundamental connections to the world around us. From the moment we’re born, it is intimately involved in every physical interaction we have.
- Injections are two-and-a-half times safer when nurses use revamped guidelines
- Cell ‘membrane on a chip’ could speed up screening of drug candidates for COVID-19
- Asthma does not seem to increase the severity of COVID-19
- Flashes bright when squeezed tight: How single-celled organisms light up the oceans
- Study indicates that Medicaid expansion has led to earlier cancer detection among individuals with low income