As our body’s largest and most prominent organ, the skin also provides one of our most fundamental connections to the world around us. From the moment we’re born, it is intimately involved in every physical interaction we have.
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies