Research released today challenges the notion that teachers might be uniquely equipped to instill positive racial attitudes in children or bring about racial justice, without additional support or training from schools.
- Long-term strategies to control COVID-19 must treat health and economy as equally important
- Cigarette sales declining by 20 million a month after advent of standardized packaging
- Jurassic fossils from northeastern China reveal morphological stasis in the catkin-yew
- Columbia physicians give first comprehensive review of COVID-19’s effects outside the lung
- Couldn’t socially distance? Blame your working memory