In ‘Aging and Public Health,’ a new special issue of the journal Innovation in Aging from The Gerontological Society of America, researchers look at public health interventions that work to foster healthy aging.
- Holocaust Remembrance Day: COVID-19 changed how we remember
- Nuclear physicist’s voyage towards a mythical island
- Children cannot ignore what they hear when detecting emotions
- The longevity gene mammalian Indy (mINDY) is involved in blood pressure regulation
- Soil health is as environmentally important as air and water quality, say microbiologists