The latest tropical cyclone to develop in the Southern Indian Ocean is no threat to land areas. NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite provided forecasters with a visible image of Tropical Storm Jeruto on April 15, 2020.
- New drug combination shows promise as powerful treatment for AML
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- New approach emerges to better classify, treat brain tumors
- Certain parenting behaviors associated with positive changes in well-being during COVID-19 pandemic
- Do children view punishment as rehabilitative? A new study takes a look