A new paper by University of Kansas researcher Brian Atkinson in the American Journal of Botany shows the mahogany family goes back to the last hurrah of the dinosaurs, the Cretaceous.
- Vermont’s BIPOC drivers are most likely to have a run-in with police, study shows
- Many parents say teens with anxiety, depression may benefit from peer confidants at school
- Where COVID-19 hit hardest, sudden deaths outside the hospital increased
- Scientists shed light on how and why some people report “hearing the dead”
- Changing diets — not less physical activity — may best explain childhood obesity crisis